Sunday, December 9, 2007

a tribute of sorts.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Serious time begins now!

My grandma died on tuesday. She was a really amazing woman.
Passed away at the ripe old age of 98. I honestly thought she would outlive me.
But then she got diagnosed with Pancreatic and Liver cancer about 3 months ago.
Went downhill pretty quickly.
Thankfully, it wasn't the cancer that took her.
she died of heart problems with my dad there holding her hand.
she was just really great...had my dad and my uncle(twins) when she was 47 years old
for chrissake.
If you knew them, you would understand what a saint the woman was, tolerating them at that age.

if it were me, they wouldn't have made it to puberty. ^_^

anywho, thats all. just wanted to share. carry on.

/serious time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.