Tuesday, January 29, 2008

its not that i'm questioning my sanity...just the rest of the world's...

today...as i was waiting on the street for the bus in the middle of a pretty bad snowstorm, i look up and see a man in sweats riding his bike past me on the opposite side of the street...that he was wearing naught but sweats in and of itself was a bit odd...but as he drew closer to me, i realized that was not why he caught my eye...you see, he was wearing a neon-rainbow clown wig and full facial clown makeup and a little red clown nose! of course, i didn't have my camera...and no one else was around to even notice...so none of my friends believe me...

not that i can blame them...if i didn't know i don't do drugs...i would have assumed i hallucinated the whole thing!

i used to think that the surrealists were just fucking bizarre...but now i understand...shit like that makes you think a bit.

No comments: