Saturday, October 6, 2007

You can tell

from the red in my eyes and the bruises on my thighs and the knots in
my hair and the fact i'm full of lies


i think this is going to end up being an art blog...
my friend, Emily (whose blog is awesome) talked me into starting one of these...
i was actually quite excited til i remembered i am by no means a writer.
usually if i try to write eloquent or meaningful things it ends up reading like a teen girl's secret diary. Shallow and boring. so i will use this to post arts and such and maintain my mysterious thoughtful persona.
*strikes a pose*
also, have a page i scanned and colored from our coloring book adventure that she talked about...i plan on using the lines and my handy-dandy copy of photoshop to create some kind of magnificent online digital coloring book! now i just need to find a host for the PDFs...

1 comment:

Emily said...

yay blog! blogs are good touch!

although sometimes this website kinda hates me...hence the deleted post a second ago, which was all kinds of spoon...

i now officially have girl anachronism stuck in my head permanently. as if i didn’t already.

wednesday is going to be the thriftiest thrifttacular thriftstravaganza...ever. i say we try on all the absolute ugliest clothes we can find (all at once), then sit on the floor and play with the little kid toys. and take pictures. and then blog about it. because we’re just that cool.